How to Import Contact Data into Outlook.com
Microsoft has just launched a new free email service, Outlook.com. The email service officially replacing Hotmail. Microsoft considers Hotmail less desirable.
Outlook has an interesting view. In addition, Microsoft offers the ease of setting. One of the settings that you can do very quickly is import contact data settings.
How to import data contact into Outlook.com. You can follow these steps:
- You can begin preparations to log in multiple social networking accounts, such as Facebok, Twitter or LinkedIn. In addition, Outlook.com also supports import contact data from Gmail.
- After that press the scroll down menu located to the right of the Outlook icon.
- Then appeared four choices, this is the Mail, People, Calendar and SkyDrive. You select People.
- Then appear Add people to your contact list page. There are four options, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter. You can also import contacts from files stored on your computer. Choose one of the accounts that you want to import.
- After import contact data successfully, you can easily enter an email address when you send an email. You can also send messages to your Facebook friends. You can send a message on the wall or in the message.